Courtesy of The World Health Sovereignty Summit (1) and
Sayer Ji GreenMedInfo (2)
Authoritarianism has emerged in Silicon Valley. Google no longer helps you find what you are truly looking for. Instead, they now customize results to satisfy their wants and needs (and influence your choices. Excellent complementary medicine practitioners are deliberately being blocked on Google such as Dr Mercola (www.mercola.com)).
Google’s audacious tyranny, which includes censorship, surveillance, and mind control, is accelerating at a wicked clip. It’s hard to keep up. The planet’s leading search engine is stealthily infiltrating areas/sectors of our society, including elections, news, finances, health, not to mention your mind, all the while ‘vacuuming‘ and usurping data, to become a megalithic repository.
“Del Bigtree, expert on vaccines, and The Highwire was removed from YouTube last week without warning. We thought it would be very relevant to share the perspective of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
“This week YouTube also purged hundreds of other truthful videos on vaccines. YouTube’s owner, Google, is effectively a vaccine company. Two subsidiaries of Google’s parent company Alphabet, market & manufacture vaccines. Genentech’s former CEO, Arthur Levinson, runs Calico, an anti-aging drug company while Verily teams with Pharma to conduct drug/vaccine clinical trials.
In 2016, Alphabet inked a $715 million deal with Glaxo to create Galvani, another venture to develop bioelectronic medicines & vaccines & to mine medical information from Google customers. Google’s Customer Services President, Mary Ellen Coe, sits on Merck’s board. In 2016, Google partnered with Sanofi launching Onduo, a virtual diabetes clinic & in 2018 in another business that uses analytics to develop new drugs & vaccines. In 2018, Google invested $27,000,000 in Vaccitech to make vaccines for flu, MERS, and prostate cancer. Vaccitech calls itself “the future of mass vaccine production.”
In 2020, Vaccitech started work on a COVID vaccine. Google has earned over $1 billion from illegal online pharmacies & faces fines of up to $500M in current USDOJ prosecution. Merck and GSK are partnered with Google to “disease brand” cervical cancer & promote HPV vaccines. Google claims to provide politically & commercially neutral searches, but it systemically manipulates search results to suppress accurate vaccine safety & efficacy information & steer users toward deceptive & fraudulent Pharma propaganda.
Google’s algorithms censor negative information about COVID vaccines & positive information about therapies like Hydroxychloroquine that compete with vaccines. Google censors reports that diminish public panic about COVID-19.Google’s definition of “misinformation” is: “any information, even if accurate and true, which criticizes vaccination products”. Google says it relies on WHO as its arbiter of what information is true. WHO receives 1/2 it’s budget from Pharma and Bill Gates, the world’s largest vaccine maker. Google’s orchestrated censorship across social media is crippling legitimate debates over international vaccination policies. This is a crisis for liberal democracies
Stand for Freedom! Support Del Bigtree, join his mailing list and watch real journalism at TheHighWire.com 🔥
Here is a quick overview of Google’s current track record on privacy & security. (2)
- In August of 2011, The Department of Justice issued a press release, outlining how Google allowed online Cansdian pharmacies to place ads via Adwords, violating Food and Drug laws. Out of Rhode Island court, Google signed a Non-Prosecution Agreement (read: a settlement with the government for a corporation to avoid criminal prosecution), and forfeited $500 million (one of the largest forfeitures in U.S. History), for selling that many drugs from Canada in gross revenue. (I guess this where the adage if you can’t beat them, join them kicked in).
- Google has been found culpable of violations of privacy in the EU for not properly disclosing to users how their data is collected and used for targeted advertising.
- In the USA, Google was fined $170 million for illegally collecting personal information from children without their parents’ consent.
- In November 2017, Google breached Android users’ Privacy secretly. “Google continued to monitor people even when users turned off tracking,” adds Vorhies.
- And Australia is currently suing Google for making false or misleading claims about which personal location data it was collecting.
- On November 19, 2019, a huge vulnerability was discovered on millions of Android/Google phones that lets a malicious app take control of the camera and take pictures and video without the user knowing.
If you don’t want your searches censored and your emails monitored I recommend you choose a search engine such as DuckDuckGo and cease using gmail or google mail for your emails. Be mindful of what you post on Facebook and Twitter. Don’t wear a FitBit arm monitor as Google is acquiring FitBit and will have access to all your health information.
For the full article please visit (2)